Amateur Radio Operator Registration Plates
- The owner of a vehicle of the following classes may apply for Amateur Radio Operator Registration: Class “A” (passenger cars), Class “E” (Trucks, 1 ton or less), and Class “M” (Multi-purpose vehicles).
- A valid copy of your FCC Amateur Radio Operator’s license and a copy of your present registration card must accompany this application.
- If applying for Disability Amateur Radio Operator’s plates the application must be accompanied by a completed Application for Maryland Parking Placards/License Plates for Individuals with a Disability (VR-210), signed by a certified licensed physician, chiropractor, optometrist, podiatrist, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, physical therapist or a copy of the current certification.
- Only one Amateur Radio Operator registration will be issued to any one applicant during a registration year.
- A valid copy of the FCC Amateur Radio Operator’s license must accompany each registration renewal.
- Amateur Radio Operator registration plates must be surrendered immediately upon suspension of the FCC license.
- An annual fee of five dollars ($5.00) is payable with the original and each subsequent renewal application. This additional fee may not be prorated.
Call or Drop By!
We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Chat With Us
If you do not find what you need, please contact us directly OR Ask Kirsten below!