Certified Driving and Motor Vehicle Record
There is a fee for a certified driving record. In general, it means that the record is placed into an envelope; sealed and stamped for security to ensure that neither you nor anyone else can tamper with the information inside.
As of July 1, 2000, every driving and motor vehicle record in the State of Maryland is closed unless you request, in writing, that your records be open to the public. Your records are now automatically closed to the public unless they are requested by the police, an insurance company, a hospital or for another official business purpose.
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Driver’s License Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Social Security Number
- Any Other Information that identifies you
- A driving status
- Any driving offenses for the past 3 years
- Any vehicular accident information
- A 5-digit ZIP Code
- A vehicle identification number (VIN)
- A vehicle title number
- Insurance company name
- Insurance policy number
- An odometer reading
Call or Drop By!
Chat With Us