Removal of Administrative Flag Fee
A few flags can cause more serious consequences including but not limited to the immediate retrieval by law enforcement agencies.
Common Reasons a Flag is Placed on a Vehicle Record
- Insurance Compliance Violation;
- Returned Check;
- Red Light Camera Violation;
- Parking Violation;
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP)Violation;
- Safety Equipment Repair Order (SERO) Violation
- Law Enforcement Agency Referral;
- Abandoned Vehicle Violation;
- Title Violation;
- Salvage Vehicle Violation;
- Public Service Commission Violation.
- Toll facilities Violation
- Comptroller Violation
- Individuals  213-6669 and
- Businesses  649-0633.
- Both may e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) violation
- DLLR  767-2699 or
- e-mail DLLR at email@example.com.
- Speed Camera Violation.
- Administrative Flag Fee
Flags below are required to pay an Additional Administrative Fee to the MVA
- Parking Violation
- Toll Violation
- Red-Light Violation
- Speed Camera Violation
- Administrative flag fee may be paid before or after the flag fee is reolved
Agencies That May Place a Flag on a Vehicle Record
- State and Local Jurisdictions,
- Law Enforcement Agencies,
- Operational Units w/In the MVA,
- Certain Other Authorized Entities
- Only the entity that requested the flag placement is authorized to request its deletion;
- The deletion of the flag may take several weeks.
How can I have the flag removed?
- Contact Authorized Flagging Agency
- Certain jurisdictions allow payment over the telephone
- Certain jurisdictions allow payment on their website
- Keep all flag release documents in a safe place.
The Administrative Flag Fee May Be Paid
- At an authorized licensed tag & title service
- At the MVA’ s e-store
- By mail or in-person at any MVA branch office; or
- By telephone at 1-410-768-7000
- At a kiosk
Call or Drop By!
Chat With Us
MON-FRI:9AM-3:30PM Until Further Notice
SAT:Closed Until Further Notice