Street Rod Tags
Street Rod tags may be issued to a vehicle that is 25-calendar years old and older. Maryland Safety Inspection Certificate is not required to register a historic vehicle.
Street Rod Tags Must
- be 25 model years old or older; and
- have been substantially altered from the manufacturer’s original design.
Street Rod Vehicles May Not
- be used for general daily transportation, or
- primarily for the transportation of passengers or property on highways.
Street Rod Vehicles May Only
- be used in exhibitions,
- club activities,
- occasional transportation and similar uses.
Street Rod Vehicles May
- display personalized [vanity] tags
- display vintage tags; same year tag as the vehicle
- One-time fee
- 25-years old and older
- Street Rod tag issued; kept in vehicle
- Renewal fees still paid
Call or Drop By!
Chat With Us
MON-FRI:9AM-3:30PM Until Further Notice
SAT:Closed Until Further Notice